Thought of The Day

8:42 PM

"Is that the look now?" Over the course of my winter break my mom has asked me countless times about my outfit choices. Today, as she asked me I really thought about. Is what I'm wearing the look? Am I keeping up with style trends that I see in magazines and all over other blogs? And my honest answer was probably not. As much as I love fashion and looking at what the trends are I've never based my wardrobe or an entire outfit after them. When I shop I look for pieces that I like or think look cool. Partially, that is buying into the trends because store will sell what's hot to make a profit. The only place you would find something that's not "in" would be the thrift store, which I love to visit every now and then. I can't say I'm not inspired by images I've seen. All I can say is in the future if my finances permit it I may purchase some big name style pieces but for now I'm working with what I got. Whether or not my looks are "the" looks won't be a priority.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate