Song of the Week

9:21 PM

The song I choose as my favorite of this week is The Worst by Jhené Aiko. This week every time I was in the car this song came on. Jhené's voice has this light airy feel that makes her songs mesmerizing. The chorus of this song has been on a loop in my head. The beat is simple and smooth. I started following her on Instagram recently and I will admit that she is so pretty has the most adorable daughter. Aiko is on the list of artist to preform in April at Coachella. It would be awesome to go and see her along with others like Outkast, Muse, City and Colour, and Zedd. Unfortunately, tickets are sold out already. For more of Jhené check out her EP Sail Out. She's also featured on the song Beware with Big Sean. Check out the video for The Worst below.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate