Spring Break Boredom

6:31 PM

No plans for spring break? I feel you. Last week was my spring break and I was too broke to get to the beach for the week and I didn't really have any other plans because my other friends don't have the same break as me and I was supposed to get my wisdom teeth out, didn't happen. So here's some ideas to get you through the week.

1. Do something you've had on your to-do list for a while

I've been repeatedly telling myself that I was going to do some writing for a story I've been working on. I just  haven't had the time to sit down and do it. Now that I'm home with time to kill I should definitely get to it. Have I done it yet? Nope. Will I do it? It's still up in the air. What have you been putting off because you haven't had time?

2. Read a book

There are plenty of books out there to be read. Head to the closest book store and pick up something none school related to read. Grab a book based on a recently made movie like Silver Linings Playbook or Perks of Being a Wallflower. You can even look up the best-seller list for an idea of what to get.

3. Catch up on your work out

I always make a resolution to work out more every year but by this time of the year I've fallen behind. Take all this free time and set out a schedule or plan for working out and start it. The main thing with this one is keeping it up after spring break is over.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate