OOTN

5:49 PM

Here's my first outfit of the night post. I've also included my roommate's outfit. One of my friends was celebrating her 20th birthday! We took my advice from my College Budget Birthdays post. We went to the Cheesecake Factory down the road from campus. I saved money by ordering just an appetizer and a slice of Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake (pictures below).The appetizer was surprisingly fulfilling and we all had a fun time.

Black and White Striped Peplum top- Kohl's
Jeans- JcPenny
Black wedge booties- Gusini Shoes


Silver Flower Necklace- Forever 21


My lovely roommate Briana
Bejeweled Chiffon Top- Forever 21
Jeans- Delia's
Peep Toe Pumps- Off Broadway Shoes


FOOD!
Crispy Crab Bites- They were really yummy and filled me up. Less than $7.
Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake- One of the more expensive cheesecake options but it's my favorite!

What's your favorite type of cheesecake?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate