Special Announcement: I'm Moving!

3:29 PM

Hello guys and gals,

Hoping this post finds you all well! After doing some research and planning, I've decided that I'm going to be moving this blog to Wordpress. Blogger has been a great platform for me to just write and express myself, but I'm ready for a new chapter.

When I first started blogging it was short blurbs about my life and pictures of my outfits. I'm glad to say that I've grown since then in both my writing and the direction of my blog. The first time I had a "serious" blog was my freshmen year of college. It was for an Introduction to Mass Communication class and we had to blog for a grade. We were given guidelines and assignments and that dictated what I posted. When the semester was over, I realized that I liked the experience of creating my own content on a higher level than I was previously and having a platform to speak my mind.

Special Announcement: I'm Moving, Dulce Candy
Photo from DulceCandy.com
When  I started on Wordpress years ago, I had no idea of the vast blogger community that was out there. I didn't know how to reach them or promote my own blog. So, I moved to Blogger because the people I did find via Teen Vogue magazines and YouTube were here, like DulceCandy and Carmen Alexandra.

Those people have either moved on to new ventures or have completely rocketed into online fame, those having the funds to hire web designers and revamp their sites to a level I couldn't reach. I'm nowhere near ready to be at that level, nor am I sure that I want to be right now. I'm just ready to improve.

Thank you to everyone who ever checked out my blog. I'll keep you updated when the move is complete and I'm ready for people to visit me over on Wordpress. See you soon!


via GIPHY

-Kira Elise

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate